Return policy is in addition to your rights under Australian Consumer Law
As per Australian Consumer Law you are entitled to a full refund for a faulty product
At Cozie Swimwear we want our online customers to be happy with their purchase, we understand that sometimes it may not fit, so for this reason we offer our online customers a 30-day exchange period from day of dispatch or a 21-day return period from day of dispatch if you require a refund.
We will gladly exchange or refund your purchase, excluding postage if it is not suitable and the following terms and conditions are met.
Terms and Conditions of Exchanges and Refunds for Change of Mind
- Please call 0754372523 or email email@example.com and you will be supplied a returns number , this number needs to be included inside the package
- Goods are still in a saleable condition, in their original packaging where applicable
- Any tags, labels and hygiene protectors are still intact
- Items have not been worn, washed or damaged
- Returned goods are accompanied by the original invoice – this is required to process a refund or exchange
- Please make sure that swimwear bottoms are tried on over underwear briefs. In the interests of hygiene, we may refuse returns of items where it is obvious that this has not been done
- Return shipping must be via a prepaid & traceable method to ensure safe and documented delivery. We cannot take responsibility for packages that we do not ship ourselves. The products will be your responsibility until they reach Cozie Swimwear Caloundra
- Please ensure you package your return appropriately to prevent any damage to the items during transit
- Items must be returned within the refund period of 21 days for change of mind or, if you return items for a refund after the 21-day return period we will issue you with a credit note that is valid for an indefinite period.
We reserve the right to reject the return of goods which are not returned in accordance with our Returns Policy, and we may request that you pay for the shipping of such goods back to you.
Faulty Swimwear or Apparel
Cozie Swimwear reserves the right to assess the age and condition of returned merchandise that has been worn prior to processing a refund or exchange for a faulty garment. This will be done in line with our Swimwear Care Instructions and will consider misuse or neglect of the item. Cozie Swimwear may elect to return the product to the manufacturers repair agent to determine the nature of the problem. Unless the merchandise is deemed a genuine manufacturers fault, exchanges, refunds or credit notes will not be provided.
RETURNING FAULTY PRODUCTS
Should you experience a problem with your item please follow these steps:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org providing details of the fault. Please include a photo of the fault, proof of purchase and a contact phone number. Depending on the nature of the issue we
- may ask for further details of “care and use” to be supplied should we have to return the garment to manufacturer for further testing and assessment.
- We will then provide a return authorization number for return of the garment.
Please note: Return shipping costs are non-refundable and are at the customer’s expense. We do not accept responsibility for customer-sent return packages and advise that customers should select a service that provides tracking.
We offer a refund for change of mind within 21 days for online purchases for change of mind providing the following criteria are met:
- Proof of purchase is provided.
- Swing tickets and hygiene stickers are attached.
- The garment or item is in original condition, unworn and unwashed. (Please ensure swimwear is tried on over your own underwear, in the interest of hygiene, we may refuse returned items where we consider this has not been done)
- A returns number is attached, this can be acquired by phoning 07 54372523 or email email@example.com
- The above Terms and Condition have been met.